Thursday, March 5, 2009

Making Healthy Food Choices


Over the years, I have tried a lot of healthy foods. Some were instant winners and some were instant losers, but mostly they took time to warm up to. No, I'm not saying that eating healthy means sacrificing taste; however, your taste buds may need an adjustment period before you give up on a particular new food.

Enter the Making Healthy Food Choices blog. Times are economically challenging for many of us right now. I know what's it's like to spend money on a new healthy food product only to end up throwing most of it in the trash because it tastes horrible. My goal with this blog is to help you decide whether that new healthy food is worth buying.

So, bookmark this blog, read my healthy food reviews, and stop spending money on healthy foods that taste like cardboard. :-)

No comments: